Monday, January 4, 2010

Hot Fashion Tip!


We're more about practicality then hot fashion here at Aagaard Farms. It's great when the trends intersect with our life, so we can be down-to-earth but stylin'. My new hot fashion item: fingerless gloves. They are so practical for those of us living in frigid climates!! I put them on under my gardening gloves, which I wear to go do chores, like care for chickens. They fill that space between glove and sleeve, add a little extra insulation and I can whip off the glove and have full dexterity when needed. My favourite website for all things hand-made, Etsy, has them hand-knit in a myriad of colours and styles. Mine came from the cheapsie little accessories store in the mall and are highly washable, an important consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment